[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 12:34:39 MST 2005

On 6/3/05, Karl J. Vesterling <kjv at ken-ton.com> wrote:

>  Let's clear this up once and for all...

Yeah it was cleared of before, you fucking idiot liar, politician, go
sun bath with your Nazi friend Kennedy and don't bore us with your
lies and rantings. Cry baby.

>  FIRST OFF:
>
>  It was *>NOT<* a credit card purchase, so that argument is totally invalid.

After about 6 emails you decided to say that it wasn't a CC purchase,
so I'm going to believe you..................

>  Company check, delivered in person on Monday, and they do clear next-day.
>
>  Federal Law mandates that a check clear within 24 hours in-state or out of
> state.  Should your financial institutions policy be different, get it in
> writing and send it to the US Attorney General.  I believe that legislation
> passed late 2004, October / November if I'm not mistaken.

Passed in Oct/2004, called 'Check 21' all it says is that if you (the
collecting bank, or financial institution) do Digital copies of checks
they (issuing bank) have to honor it, it does NOT mandate 24 hour
check clearing, all it does is allow the collecting bank to collect it
with a digital copy of the original and they can destroy the original,
they are NOT required to give it to the customer anytime sooner than
they had to before 'Check 21' even thought they have it already.

Again you are lying, you ignorant lying SOB.

Why do I see here the same type of arguments Senator Kennedy makes in
the senate??????????????????????????????????? FUCKING IDIOTS.

>  SECONDLY:
>
>  After I was told that IT HAD SHIPPED is when I purchased the plane tickets.
>  If I recall correctly I think that was Tuesday.
>
>  AND FURTHERMORE:
>
>  It was shipped to the WRONG address...  They shipped to the Bill-To address
> instead of the Ship-To address without even making a phone call or sending
> an e-mail expressing concern or reluctance to send it to the Ship-To
> address.

Andrew answered on these, IDIOT, you have been given the answer
already don't reply. SHUT THE FUCK UP.