[Asterisk-Users] Digium G729 licensing - is it worth the trouble?

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Sun Jun 5 11:56:59 MST 2005

I think you are at least morally correct, I think I might do that.
However, I guess part fo the question is, does it make much difference, am I
that badly off without G729?
The other point it, doesn't Digium realize they are pissing customers off
with their attitude? I took a lot of my time to explain my situation, send
them a letter, call several times, and they still won't allow me to use what
I paid for. Is it my fault they have a stupid and unworkable enforcement
system? Is it more important to prevent piracy or keep customers? I think
they have it backwards.

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com
Tel:  (305) 704-7249 Fax: (815)301-9759