[Asterisk-Users] Pricing for DS3000P

Matt Klein mklein at nmedia.net
Sat Jun 4 15:44:47 MST 2005

Andrew,
     I have never attacked, you or your statements, smartass.

I can give you details on my HW, if I want, but if you're in the know-how,
you apparently didn't even bother reading all of my e-mails, you
didn't even bother reading that I'm in complete agreement with you on the
DS-3000 pricing.

Besides, Carrier Access Channel banks, 24 ports, $150 ebay per 24,
Mainstreet/3624 blah blah channel banks, less than a hundred, ebay.

It's cheaper to go DS-3. *ALWAYS*.

Read my emails to the list you jackass.

Want to invest in something fun? Call me, 541-312-4251. I just may answer
my phone, this time. Otherwise, leave a message.

-m