[Asterisk-Users] Automatic callback feature *66

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Sat Jun 4 11:13:39 MST 2005

I found this before too.  I am really looking for the exact opposite of
this; I want the 'Calling Party' to dial *66 when they get a busy or
voicemail starts.  Then, some app will monitor the Called Party's
channel for it to be on-hook, and then rings back the calling party to
initiate the call...just like the telco can do.

...but I do appreciate the response nonetheless!

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com