[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp / 7960: Messages key, line / speeddial keys

Julien Goodwin asterisk-lists at studio442.com.au
Sat Jun 4 04:02:15 MST 2005

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 10:09:29AM +0200, Stefan Gofferje arranged a set of bits into the following:
> Hi folks,
>
> there are some 3rd party patches available for chan_sccp which add a
> feature and fix a few problems:
>
> http://www.sineapps.com/news.php?rssid=726
>
> sccp_cli.c.diff <http://www.newace.com/asterisk/sccp_cli.c.diff>
> Adds support for "sccp debug" in Asterisk CLI

A good starting point, needs levels, but I'll merge it with my config
debug patch and commit them soon.

> sccp_softkeys.c.diff <http://www.newace.com/asterisk/sccp_softkeys.c.diff>
> sccp_actions.c.diff <http://www.newace.com/asterisk/sccp_actions.c.diff>
> Changes wording of DND status text to "DnD is On" and "DnD is Off"
Was included with a cleanup patch last week
> Fixes speed dial buttons so that always line 1 is used (7960 can use 3
> lines)
Finally committed the correct fix for this (just use the current line)

> <http://www.newace.com/asterisk/sccp_channel.c.diff>chan_sccp.c.diff
> <http://www.newace.com/asterisk/chan_sccp.c.diff>
> chan_sccp.h.diff <http://www.newace.com/asterisk/chan_sccp.h.diff>
> Associates "Messages" key on 79XX with a voicemail context. Adds
> "voicemail" keyword to sccp.conf file.
I'd done VM button sipport a while ago, just was a bit buggy, this patch
has the same issue, it shouldn't be much work to fix it, and will
probably go in soon.

> Especially the behaviour of the speeddials is kinda annoying. The first
> speeddial always starts immediately on line 1. The rest do nothing
> without a line selected in advance.
> The patches are against the mayday build, so maybe, somebody of the
> chan_sccp maintainers would care to include them?
They've been in the queue, but some more important fixes got this pushed
behind.