[Asterisk-Users] [Fwd: Use with Octtel 8 port fxs device]

Guruirl femtech at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 03:25:43 MST 2005

Hi

I also have a 8 port octtel fxs device that talks sip to asterisk
I have a requirement that Caller ID is passed from the fx0 through
asterisk and appear on caller id ubti that is on each port of the octtel
device.

The problem I am having is that octtel australia are not being much help..
and this problem, is that it will report occasionaly.

Is there anything I may have missed in the whole picture here..

Or someone else having similar dramas

Updated Octtel to latest firmware

If I use a sip (softphone) the cli will appear correctly unless from a
mobile..

Samantha