[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID Routing using VoicePulseConnect

pbx at itsngroup.com pbx at itsngroup.com
Fri Jun 3 20:16:23 MST 2005

I have a question for those of you out there using VoicePulseConnect for
incoming did

I have in my Realtime extensions Database
(the x's are replaced with my phone number)
context = voicepulse-in-01
exten = xxxxxxxxxx/
Priority=1
app=NoOp
appdata = Incoming call with no callerid on xxxxxxxxxx

However it never triggers

I also tried using one of my other providers (voipjet for outbound) and
calling myself - i set the outbound callerid to nothing and it defaults to
2025560000

so i tried the above with the difference in
exten = xxxxxxxxxx/2025560000
and this example doesn't match either!
This is the only inbound iax provider that i have.

This is the way it's supposed to work? correct? as i have read on the wiki.

Thanks