[Asterisk-Users] Livevoip 800 Choppy Audio

Scott Wolfe scottwolfe at orbus.net
Fri Jun 3 15:53:45 MST 2005

Wiley,
  Long time no chat. I just got asterisk going with my Legacy Mitel PBX.
YEA!!! I have been following your emails on Livevoip and am wondering if not
them then who? I am still looking for something that will allow me several
concurrent connections for a small business setting.

Take care and good weekend.

-Scott