[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 360 extension lights

Ross Kevlin RAKevlin at metrostat.net
Fri Jun 3 14:01:17 MST 2005

the subscription is sent a reply and the reply has content that indicates
its state is terminated

From: <sip:117 at 192.168.2.252;user=phone>;tag=as77c7b911
 To: <sip:83 at 192.168.2.252>;tag=z6kvtd67bu
 Contact: <sip:117 at 192.168.2.252>
 Call-ID: 3c2670ad35b6-68nuemr6pg58 at snom360
 CSeq: 102 NOTIFY

 <?xml version="1.0"?>
 <dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info"
 version="0" state="full"
  entity="sip:83 at 192.168.2.252">
 <dialog id="117">
 <state>terminated</state>
 </dialog>
 </dialog-info>

from what I understand the terminated state is the end of dialog and the
subscription should end, but I still see the subscription in asterisk.