[Asterisk-Users] Karl

Karl J. Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Fri Jun 3 13:43:26 MST 2005

Hmmm...  Seems we have a clear case here of if you can't defend the
position with lies and retoric attack the credibility of the accuser.

You're so wrong it's hysterical.

Best Regards,
Karl J. Vesterling
E-Mail: kjv at ken-ton.com

----------
Telephone:
Washington DC: (202) 448-3009 Extension 0
Annapolis MD: (240) 524-6706 Extension 0
Bethesda MD: (301) 576-3014 Extension 0
Niagara Falls NY: (716) 286-9175 Extension 0
Buffalo NY: (716) 608-1121 Extension 0

Yahoo Messenger: karl_vesterling
ICQ: 1548052
AOL Instant Messenger: n2vqm