[Asterisk-Users] Call parking on Polycom 500 doesn't transfer, stays on hold

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri Jun 3 11:35:40 MST 2005

I have IP500s and I use parking via the tranfer method without any
issue.

Callers to my handset are sent to 701 (or other) which is played back.
The call is then dropped on my side.

Do you have details regarding...

What version of * you are using?
Polycom SIP and BootROM levels?

And of course, the extension definition for 700.

Thanks,
Wiley