[Asterisk-Users] a simple call to my girlfriend

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Fri Jun 3 10:51:47 MST 2005

On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 11:53:18AM +0200, Administrator TOOTAI wrote:
> Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC a écrit :
>
> >While I agree with Firefly being a top-notch IAX client, Hendrik was
> >hoping for a linux client.  I'm also curious which one people recommend.
>
> Kiax, iaxcomm, mozphone.

Where can I get mozphone from?

There seems to be no binary download from the homepage. I've so far
failed to build an XPI from the source tarball. I've fixed  mkxpi.sh a
bit  and added a partial Hebrew translation, but still no go. The mozdev
project seems dead.

BTW: is there any IAX client that will authenticate with RSA keys?