[Asterisk-Users] New astGUIclient version released 1.1.1

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Jun 3 09:48:37 MST 2005

Hello,

We've released another update to our Asterisk GUI Client suite: 1.1.1

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

Screen shots: http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

The client suite runs on both Windows and UNIX, includes the VICIDIAL
auto-dialer and is free as in GPL.
(the suite is not an asterisk configuration tool)
This package is geared towards Asterisk installations with SIP,IAX or Zap
phones and Zaptel or IAX trunks.

In addition to many bug fixes and new features, we've added a web-based
version of the astGUIclient that only requires a web browser to use and
allows you to extend the functionality of your phone wherever you are.

Here are some of the features of the astGUIclient web client:
- Grabs live call info from a DB updated every second
- Displays live status of users phones and Zap/IAX/SIP/Local channels
- Allows calls to be placed from GUI and directed to phone
- Allows intrasystem calls at the click of a button
- Allows call recording at the click of a button
- Allows conference calling through GUI
- Administrative Hangup of any live Zap/IAX/SIP/Local channel
- Administrative Hijack of any live Zap/IAX/SIP/Local channel
- Administrative switch user function
- Call Parking sends calls to park ext and then redirects to phone ext
- CallerID popup with links to open custom web pages
- Voicemail display and button to go right to check voicemail
- Allows Blind transfers of calls to specific voicemail boxes
- Allows Blind transfers of calls to intrasystem extensions
- Allows Blind transfers of calls to external numbers
- Send to Voicemail directly from the inbound call popup window without
answering
- All client phone connections are shown not just the first
- Allows transfers to conferences
- Call parking with callerID

To upgrade from 1.1.0 you need to update all of the server apps and web
pages and run the update sql script.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

MATT---