[Asterisk-Users] Call Meeting VS Call Confrence

Sandeep A.S sandeep at netcontinuum.com
Fri Jun 3 08:59:36 MST 2005

Hi  I am tried the patch  for outboud call from conferance

but the following error :
[root at voipgate-in asterisk]# patch -p0 < app_meetme.c_outboundcall_rev3.txt
patching file apps/app_meetme.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 34 (offset 1 line).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 63 with fuzz 2 (offset 1 line).
Hunk #5 FAILED at 191.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 553.
Hunk #7 succeeded at 682 with fuzz 1 (offset 54 lines).
Hunk #9 FAILED at 1464.
3 out of 10 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file apps/app_meetme.c.rej

my asterisk version is :
 #asterisk -V  gives
 Asterisk CVS-HEAD-04/12/05-18:15:04

Pl suggest me what went wrong.