[Asterisk-Users] G.729 with RVA

Soner Tari list at kulustur.org
Fri Jun 3 08:43:02 MST 2005

You need to install G729 codec on *, because announcements need it (not
pass-thru).

Check if it's installed with 'show translation' on CLI, you should see
some values not -'s.

If not, install from here http://www.readytechnology.co.uk/open/g729/
See http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-ITU+G.729 also

Hope this helps,