[Asterisk-Users] secretary function

Mike Holloway asterisk-users at citrini.com
Fri Jun 3 07:03:10 MST 2005

Christian,

I don't have any specific answers about your particular SNOM device, but
what you are wanting to accomplish is an attended transfer, instead of a
blind-transfer.  You should verify that the SNOM 360 is capabile of
doing an attended transfer.  Cisco 79xx series phones provide both blind
and attended transfer modes.

-mike