[Asterisk-Users] Teliax is DOWN

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Fri Jun 3 06:14:49 MST 2005

What about some sort of asterisk-level "Ping" app that could let one
server with the app, ping the other, and check for status info, and if
it doesn't like what it sees (or doesn't see anything), it would
consider that channel dead?

I know I'm just passing broad strokes here, but I think the idea is
sound enough...

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com