[Asterisk-Users] Teliax is DOWN

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Thu Jun 2 23:13:44 MST 2005

> I wonder if the combination of qualify=yes and ChanIsAvail()
> does something useful?  I always meant to find out.  Asterisk
> does seem to monitor the outbound links and does seem to be
> aware when things are down when qualify is on.

It would be really useful, especially for those of us in remote locations,
to have a definitive method of presenting two outgoing long
distance/international contexts and have a cmd that would choose the one to
use based on a priority and availability. I would not want to have it
decided based only on ping time, I would want to route to my preferred
provider as long as it was reasonably good.

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com
Tel:  (305) 704-7249 Fax: (815)301-9759