[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk RealTime Voicemail Not Working

Michael Stearne mstearne at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:18:01 MST 2005

I am trying to configure RealTime Voicemail with MySQL.  I downloaded
compiled and installed the CVS HEAD for asterisk, and for
asterisk-addons.  MySQL seems to be loading correctly (the cdr table
is recording incoming calls).  But the RealTime Voicemail doesn't seem
to be checking the database table for the voicemail users.  When
trying to login to voicemailMain if I use a user in the database
voicemail_users the user is not found/doesn't exist.  If I log in with
a user in the voicemail.conf file it works correctly.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Michael

extconfig.conf:
[settings]

;uncomment to load queues.conf via the db engine.
;queues.conf => odbc
voicemail => mysql,tenant_new, voicemail_users

res_mysql.conf:
[general]
dbhost = localhost
dbname = tenant
dbuser = yyyy
dbpass = xxxxx
;dbport = 3306
;dbsock = /tmp/mysql.sock

cdr_mysql.conf:
[global]
hostname=localhost
dbname=tenant_new
table=cdr
password=xxxxx
user=yyyy
port=3306
sock=/tmp/mysql.sock
userfield=1

voicemail.conf:
[default]
1234 => 5555,Example Mailbox,root at localhost #### this box works to log in to