[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk hangup for no reason (FXO)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:44:24 MST 2005

Hi Joel. It would be nice if you can post the zapata.conf and may be
zaptel.conf .... by the way, many hangup problems are because of the
parameters callprogress, and other related parameters in zapata.conf,
you can do some research about it in voip-info.org

best regards.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"