[Asterisk-Users] Does Debian Bristuffed Asterisk work ignore Beronet cards ?

Emanuele Pucciarelli ep at acm.org
Thu Jun 2 10:44:01 MST 2005

Robert Rozman wrote:

> when loading qozap it says that no multibri card was found although
> lspci shows it... There were quite some rumours about bristuff not
> liking other than junghanns cards, but don't know if something happened....

http://www.beronet.com/download/card_installation_guide_en.pdf

On page 37 you'll find that bristuff must be patched in order to
recognize other cards.

> Anyone recently used this card and Debian Asterisk and can confirm that
> this is working ? Any advice or hint, what should be done to get it into
> working state ?

I've never tried, but in similar situations I've changed the PCI ids in
the drivers.  This will surely make any driver recognise the card; it
doesn't mean that it will surely work, though :)

--
Emanuele