[Asterisk-Users] 2 incoming lines and Asterisk@home...

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Thu Jun 2 10:26:45 MST 2005

Actually, it doesn't exactly work that way.

The number of incoming lines is not relevent to the incoming calls
section in AMP.
That section just allows us to decide what to do with calls coming in
from our PSTN side of the PBX.
Your second port should get grouped with the first creating a trunk.
That trunk will be addressed as the calls come in and route however you
have chosen.
So if you have an IVR, calls from both ports (these are both PSTN side)
will route there if that is what you selected in Incoming Calls.

If your goal is to route the lines individually, you need to look into
DIDs.