[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Neal Walton asterisk at letourneau-ss.com
Thu Jun 2 09:52:34 MST 2005

Karl has already stated more that once that this was NOT a credit card
purchase.  If a credit card was not used for the purchase, why would you
need a Ship To address on file with the credit card company?  Cory Andrews
from VOIPSupply has also admitted that the sales rep who took the order
made a mistake and failed to notice that a Ship To address had been
supplied.