[Asterisk-Users] 4+ Port FXS Analog Device

VoIP Newbie voip.newbie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 07:26:17 MST 2005

For * behind another NAT, if I am not wrong your NAT has to open up a
range of ports. From security point of view, this is not a good idea.
I am not sure if there is any better solution available. For a NAT
environment that was NOT mentioned, my setup is rather costly that may
violate your requirements.