[Asterisk-Users] Astricon Europe :: Tutorial Agenda now published

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jun 2 04:05:03 MST 2005

At this point we have close to 200 registrations for Astricon Madrid and
new attendees are registering all the time. Make sure you register now
in order to get a seat at this first community meeting in Europe,
arranged by IPsando and Digium - the company behind Asterisk.

The detailed tutorial agenda for Astricon Europe in Madrid June 15-17
is now published. We still have small missing gaps that will be filled
during the coming days, but there are 10 tutorials to choose from,
ranging from beginner to advanced in the agenda.

One of the beginner-level tutorials will be held in Spanish, the rest in
english as well as the full conference.

See http://www.astricon.net/europe/tutorials.shtml

I am really excited about the group of professional and experienced
speakers we have been able to attract and look forward to watching them
all - learning how others use Asterisk. Seems like my own pbx is always
confused by some new patch I am working on :-)

Regards,
/Olle

PS. We still have openings for sponsors. Contact me if you are
interested in exhibiting at the Astricon Expo!