[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960s and skinny

Yusuf Iqbal ysf.iqbal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 00:56:09 MST 2005

7910's with Chan_sccp are running well except some cases.

As usually Transfer, Msgs, Conf,Forward,Speed buttons are not working!
Infact I have already knew that, those buttons will not work (from
mailing list).

It seems like the * console is very busy with messages constantly on
it from the sccp clients/devices. Sometimes I get some errors.
Specially when I tried to hangup a line then the following message
comes.

ERROR[19583]: Erp, tried to hangup when we didn't have an active channel?!

Some of the Phones go down after some times and I don't get the dial
tone. I have to restart the * to get them onhook. The rest are okay.

Sometimes I get the following notice.

NOTICE[6773]: chan_sccp.c:219 handle_message: ConfigStatMessage for Device 6

Can you suggest anything regarding those problems?