[Asterisk-Users] Supervised/Attended transfers (working, but more Qs)

Jamie Carl jamie.carl at achievecorp.com.au
Wed Jun 1 19:23:19 MST 2005

Ok, i just got it working with a CVS version.  Cool.  :)  Answered my
own question.

One more question tho....

Will it only work with the keys defined in features.conf or is it
possible to get it to work using the 'transfer' button on my grandstream
budgetone101?   I can already hear my users complaining that they'd like
attended xfers using the transfer button. :(

At the moment i have it mapped to *2 (the default).  Is this possible
with the budgetones?

Jamie

--
Jamie Carl