[Asterisk-Users] 1.0.8 Release Candidate

Russell Bryant russelb at clemson.edu
Wed Jun 1 15:18:41 MST 2005

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since the 1.0.7 release, and I have fixed a lot of
stuff since then.  I think it's about time to make another release.

I realize that there are still some outstanding issues, but it's nearly
impossible to bring that down to zero.  However, I'm open to discussion
on anything that someone may feel is a "show-stopper".

I am on IRC as "drumkilla" and also available by email if anyone has any
questions or comments.

Please test and report any issues on the Asterisk issue tracker, even if
it is just a note saying that you have no problems at all!  I will
release 1.0.8 once I have had enough reports of people successfully
running the latest code from the v1-0 branch of CVS.

Thanks!

Russell Bryant