[Asterisk-Users] Alternate DID

Asterisk asterisk at iscg.net
Wed Jun 1 11:54:29 MST 2005

I have 3 Asterisk systems that connected through IAX2 trunks. System 1 has a TE110P installed with a PRI and routes calls based on calling number to systems 2 and 3 through the IAX2 trunk.

Systems 2 and 3 have TDM400P cards installed for failover and emergency/911.

I am having problems configuring an alternate route if the IAX2 trunk is down to the destination system (2 or 3) from system 1. Ideally, I would like to be able to route the call over the PSTN to the TDM400P if the IAX2 trunk is down or even forward the call to an answering service.

So far I am not having any luck so I was hoping that someone out there would be able to share a similar configuration.

Thanks,
Dave Lewis

Sent via the ISCG Web Mail system at <!--http://MAIL.iscg.net-->