[Asterisk-Users] Pass-through

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:21:36 MST 2005

 It is likely possible. It's going to depend on getting * and your
modem bank to play nice together. If your modem bank is collecting ANI
or any kind of other carrier signaling info for normal operation, you
might have an easier time doing E&M wink between * and the modem bank
if your modem bank support thats. The setup you're looking to put
together here doesn't appear to be much different than folks who have
hooked up an * device to an Avaya Definity or other PBX via a PRI tie
line.