[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Wed Jun 1 09:27:26 MST 2005

On May 31, 2005, at 4:30 PM, Karl J. Vesterling wrote:

>  Garrett, evidently there is some verbage to that effect on the site.
> But just to let you know, no other business that we've done business
> with requires anything like that.  Not a one.
>
>  Also worthy of note is that the purchase was not a credit card order,
> so I'm rather surprised your terms regarding credit cards would apply.
>
>  In retrospect, I guess I should have spent the 16 hours browsing your
> site looking for the fine print instead of waiting for a prompt
> shipment.
>
>  But, alas...  We found someone that knows how to do business with
> businesses.

Since you're compelled to send us evidence of your other business
dealings, why don't you send the list some pictures of yourself with
some completely unimportant politicians to further validate your sense
of self-righteousness?

Listen: you obviously have no understanding of merchant accounts nor
business risk management in general, so there's no amount of explaining
a seller's right to uphold any and all terms in efforts of mitigating
said risk. Go back to your workbench and sniff some solder fumes.

/rg