[Asterisk-Users] Last of the servers forsale cheap

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Wed Jun 1 09:20:47 MST 2005

Ok guys, due to someone recently backing out I have a couple more
servers left.  These are tested, all freshly installed freebsd, double
boxed and ready to ship.  I need to get these shipped out by tommorow
before I got out of town, so I need to k now today if anyone wants
them.  Make an offer on them if interested, I just want to get rid of
them..

1u Dual P3 800mhz  512megs memory, 2 x 9gb scsi U160 drives.
Dual ethernet,  Supermicro server, v ery nice.   CDROM, FLoppy, etc
$400

1u Dual P3 933mhz  1gb memory, 2 x 40gb IDE drives Dual Ethernet
$400

1u 1.2ghz AMD servers, 512megs memory, 2 x 60gig hard drive
$350

2u p4 2ghz 60gig drive, 512megs memory, CDROM
      $400

Make me an offer if these prices seem too high, would like to get rid
of them before tommorow.. let me know..

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901