[Asterisk-Users] Phone always busy after caller hangup

Kulbir Saini kulbir.saini at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:55:17 MST 2005

hi,

i m new to asterisk word, pl. help me for the below scenario

i have installed TDM22B card. Module is - wcfxs
i m in India so first of all wat zone is to specified is not defined?
Zaptel.conf is -
fxoks=1-2
fxsks=3-4

# ztcfg ---- > parses it cleanly.

Zapata.conf contains-

signalling=fxo_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=1
context=default ; points to the default context of extensions.conf file.
channel=>1-2 ;for FXS interfaces on the TDM22 card installed.
signalling=fxs_ks ; to signal an internal FXO inferaces
group=2
context=incoming
channel=>3-4

its just simple configuration.

running asterisk gives error -
unable to specify channel 1: no such device
unable to register channel 1-2

On 6/1/05, stevanus <step-one-too at bdg.centrin.net.id> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you use digium card, then maybe you set wrong signaling on fxs...
>

> Best regards,
>
> Stevanus
>
> Tim P wrote:
>
> >I have multiple sipura 2100 boxes connected to my * box and for some
> >reason that i cannot figure out when making a call to one and
> >answering it and then hanging up results in the line be permanently
> >busy (the phone called is permanently busy until * is rebooted). Any
> >idea where to start with this one? It seems to me that either the
> >SPA2100 is not registering the end of the call or * isn't. I suspect
> >the SPA2100 but see nothing in the logs or in the SPA config to
> >indicate a fix. Any ideas?

Kulbir Singh
Eon Infotech Limited
SCO 315-316