[Asterisk-Users] phpAGI 2 Problems

Malcolm Taylor malcolm at rampartsystems.com
Sun Jul 31 12:41:13 MST 2005

If anyone can help me with a couple of phpAGI 2 problem, I'd be very
grateful:

1.
I need my script to run a custom Asterisk application which I normally call
from extensions.conf using something like:

                       exten => 400,1,MyApp(param1,param2)

I think I must have tried almost every permutation of exec and exec_agi, but
have not been able to invoke the app from within the script.

2.
I'm not sure how to detect a hangup from within the script.  If the user
does hang up (either intentionally or accidentally), I need to insert a
record into the database before exiting.

Thanks in advance,

	Malcolm