[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel Compile related question

Aldo Bergamini aab.lists at nb-a.com
Sun Jul 31 05:00:33 MST 2005

I have a related question on compiling zaptel 1.0.9

The README.Linux26 says:

>To build for Linux 2.6, first you must be sure that you have a
>symlink to your linux-2.6 sources in /usr/src/linux-2.6.  The 2.6

This is clear.

>kernel no longer needs the full sourcecode to build against it.  You

This is less clear: the first statement was that we do need the kernel
sources..

>can create the symlink to /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build/ and then
>you can type:

Where do I have to create the above symlink? And how should I name it?

># make linux26
># make install

So far, (see other message) this does not work for me..

Thanks for any help,
Aldo