ASTERISK - [Asterisk-Users] [Asterisk-Dev] Digium to Sponsor a Pizza party at

phpmechanic oliver.bode at phpmechanic.com
Sat Jul 30 01:13:26 MST 2005

Hi,

I've got two Yuxin phones that I want to use to make calls between two
branch offices - ip to ip calling.

I've given both phones (behind a firewall) static IPs. I've set up port
forwarding on the firewall for udp on ports 5060-5061 to connect both
phones.

I'm using the sip protocol and have set up the register,  signal and
control port on both to 5060 and the rcp port to 5601.

The problem is that each phone can ring each other and a connection is
made when the other party picks up but there is no sound. It all worked
fine when they were on the same IP segment.

I'm not sure if I I have some ports wrong or if for IP to IP calling on
these phones I should try h323 instead..

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should try to get this
working ?