[Asterisk-Users] Realtime and Voicemail, not updating passwords?

david.j as davidj.as at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:11:01 MST 2005

Hello,

I followed directions on voip-info.org with setting up Voicemail and
Realtime.  Everything works fine except for password changes.

When I dial to VoiceMailMain and attempt to change the password it
tries to write to /etc/asterisk/voicemail.conf :

Jul 29 15:02:05 WARNING[2227]: app_voicemail.c:592 vm_change_password:
Warning: Unable to open '/etc/asterisk/voicemail.conf' for reading: No
such file or directory
Jul 29 15:02:05 WARNING[2227]: app_voicemail.c:596 vm_change_password:
Warning: Unable to open '/etc/asterisk/voicemail.conf.new' for
writing: No such file or directory

This is CVS HEAD from a few days ago.  I searched for 'voicemail' on
bugs.digium.com and did not find anything relevent.  Is there
something I'm missing?

My extconfig.conf :

Can anybody else collaborate on this?
[settings]
voicemail => mysql,asterisk,voicemail
voicemail.conf  => mysql,asterisk,ast_config

Thanks,