[Asterisk-Users] Nat Transversal

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 11:13:06 MST 2005

the stun server does not work with Symmetric NAT traversal..... do you
know what kind of NAT do you have?
this stun server try to detect youre NAT type
http://sourceforge.net/projects/stun/

more info about the problems with stun and nat
http://www.newport-networks.com/whitepapers/fwnatwpes3.html

not sure if its suitable to your problem, hope it helps. What does
asterisk console says when the call starts?

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"