[Asterisk-Users] Full T38 sip Faxing now Available

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Fri Jul 29 09:11:20 MST 2005

We are a VoIP service provider and now have full Sip T38 capabilities.
This is not a secret. There are no tricks. I'm just alerting the
community that if they need to fax reliability through VoIP, we now
support T38 through our SS7 network at the same low rates we sell voice.
I have been reading for months about fax problems in this forum. This is
why I post.

Mike