[Asterisk-Users] Auto loading of qozap module

Angus Comber angus at iteloffice.com
Fri Jul 29 04:42:19 MST 2005

Apologies for being a bit of a Linux newbie...

I have got a working * system but each time I reboot my box I need to:

modprobe qozap
ztcfg
asterisk

Now I realise this is really a Linux question but I am struggling with the problem and any help would be much appreciated.

There is a module qozap.ko - which if I do a find I see in /lib/modules/2.6.11.4-11.4.21.7-default/misc/qozap.ko

Is this the module?  If it is here, then why do I need to modprobe qozap?

I have looked at /etc/init.d/rc - but this seems to be all about services!  Wrong place to look?

So somehow how do I load this module so it runs at startup?

Angus