[Asterisk-Users] How to change default music on hold class

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri Jul 29 00:18:11 MST 2005

This sure seems like it would be simple.  Probably can't see the forest
for the trees.

I need to use the "native" MOH feature on my little WRT to save
processor load.  I normally don't use MOH but am playing with atxfer and
would like to have something to play to the remote transferee.

But when I comment out the "default" clause in musiconhold.conf, I get
an error when I do the atxfer, "local_ast_moh_start: No class: default"

I dread having to go through and prepend "SetMusicOnHold(native-random)"
to every single extension in my dialplan.

Is there some other way to set something other than "default" to be the
"default?"

Thx.

b.