[Asterisk-Users] List extension in directory without mailbox?

William Lloyd wlloyd at slap.net
Thu Jul 28 12:33:03 MST 2005

I'm sure this is easy and I'm missing something, but how can I add an
extension into the directory command (ie get's it's list of
extensions from voicemail.conf) yet have no voicemailbox for the
extension?

Basically I have an extension that gets forwarded onto somebody
cellphone where they use their own voicemail.  I'd like to be able to
list them in the company directory however.

I could do it with a dial that waits for more time than the users
voicemail on his cellphone.  IE cellphone will always pickup first,
but there must be another way?

-bill
wlloyd at slap.net