AW: [Asterisk-Users] Klicking sounds in background

Juan Manuel Coronado Z. juanmc at unicauca.edu.co
Thu Jul 28 09:51:02 MST 2005

Hi,

I've noticed that this happends when you have more than one Digium T1/E1
card and have not properly adjust the timing source (at least that's
what happened to me).

I had the tickling problem on a box with 2 TE110P connected to PRI
carriers, and we solved it changing the timing source in the
zaptel.conf. The problem returned when we added a third card to the box
(connected to a T1 interface) but only heard the tickling on the ISDN
lines of one of the PRIs.

As Peter Childs said, I suggest you to try with various timing source
configurarions in your zaptel.conf until the tickling dissapears.

Regards,

Juan Manuel Coronado Z.