[Asterisk-Users] No Extensions

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:58:03 MST 2005

Hi Tim, now you callme a moron, because i didnt get your problem.
Well, i know your extensions are all busy, but that could be for many
reasons. Could you be more specific, telling us what are you dialing,
what is telling Asterisk in the console (-vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvr) etc?? any
more information is usefull.

regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"