[Asterisk-Users] Wrong cdr records

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Thu Jul 28 02:55:47 MST 2005

Hi Rosario,
I have a problem about CDR: inbound calls are not correctly logged in
CDR, it says they are always answered even if they are not.
It is very strange since outbound calls and internal calls don't suffer
this problem. I'll tell you more: I made Asterisk print the DIALSTATUS
variable and it is ok, says BUSY when my internal hardphone  SIP is busy.
Or maybe it is allright and the CDR is missing the call result field (so
what the disposition is for????)??
I'm using Asterisk 1.0.7 (bristuffed but I don't think this is the problem).
Can you (or somebody else) help me please?

TIA

Giorgio

GIORGIO INCANTALUPO
Tel. +39 02 9350 4780 (104)