[Asterisk-Users] Who is using asterisk on large scale consumer sites in london?

Ross Williamson ross.williamson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 20:42:01 MST 2005

Hey all, (sorry for the cross post not sure which list was best)

I realise that there are a large number of you using asterisk on large
sites but... we have a customer that is planning to visit london soon
and would like to visit a site that is using asterisk on a large scale
consumer VoIP solution.  By large scale we are meaning from 2000 to
20000 users.

Do any of you out there use asterisk to this scale?  I would like to
have a quick dialog with you if you do.

Cheers All

Ross Williamson