[Asterisk-Users] Klicking sounds in background

Peter Childs peter.childs at nec.com.au
Wed Jul 27 18:41:56 MST 2005

Your ISDN clocking is slipping (or not sync'd).

Your digium PRI needs to clock off the ISDN.

See zaptel.conf on the Wiki and set something like...

Span=1,1,... (the second '1' is important.. Ie 'use as primary sync source')

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Zaptel.conf+span+sintax

--
 Peter Childs
 NEC Business Solutions Ltd