[Asterisk-Users] [Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.2 Release Plans

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Wed Jul 27 17:41:42 MST 2005

Something very very different.

AAH is a package of Asterisk (1.0.7 I think) and AMP and FOP and other
tools...

Asterisk is the core software that runs in AAH.

So, Asterisk is the REAL software nuts and bolts while AAH is a nice
packaging of tools with Asterisk as the core.

You should go to digium.com and asterisk.org.
It would surely benefit your overall understanding of the product...

Hope that helps...