[Asterisk-Users] SIP ATA's as "house" phones

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:05:09 MST 2005

> Using recent Asterisk stable, we have a situation where I have an analog
> door phone which, when the button is pushed, simply off hooks the line (no
> auto-dial) and acts like you just connected tip and ring. In our previous
According to the specs of this device, you can program it to dial a
number, it can even dial a second number if no one answer or if busy
"The E-30 can be programmed to dial a second number on ring - no
answer or busy and can be configured to dial these two numbers until
answered. "

I don't understand the problem :(

b.t.w. Nice door phone. How much does it cost ?