[Asterisk-Users] MozIAX phone on FC4/Firefox 1.6

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:23:03 MST 2005

Thank you for the reply.

You are correct with the version #. I mistyped...

Regarding the network_client...I have checked the services file and there is
no other appl or daemon using 9998. I did add IAX as 4569/tcp to that file
to see "if" that would help.

After reviewing the output of the command you mention below, the fatal error
is that iaxclient can not initialize.

Apparently this is required. I must have missed that set of instructions
from the moziax website.

I will attempt to get iaxclient installed - however I was not able to get
that application fully installed before. Make errors abound.

If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you,

Jason